Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22

Not much has happened since the last post. My friend came over yesterday, and after a few too many glasses of wine (oops) I never made yesterdays post. Our 3 yr. old has been fighting a little cold,  and it's been a rainy week. Between those two obstacles we spent a lot of time indoors, which we usually don't do. I have to admit that I'm feeling a little tired today. Maybe not tired but exhausted. Bottom line: it's wearing to hear somebody whine at you all day.
On a good note it was much easier than usual to remain patient, and to remember that she's only 3 and not feeling so great . It was defiantly a tough week, and as usual I'm looking forward to the weekend. Here's to hoping that she sleeps in extra late tomorrow :) I hope I'm not losing my extra bursts of energy and it was just a long day. One thing for sure is I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment