Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 24

Another action packed day. This morning when I got out of bed I went straight into the shower. No coffee, just straight to the shower. The usual morning routine was soon to follow. Breakfast, coffee, clean up, get kid dressed and walk dog. The rest of the morning was occupied with a play date. It was a nice play date, the daddy's smoked a cigar, the kids ran and played and the Mommy's caught up with each other while holding a yummy mimosa!

Most of the day remained the same, (no I didn't drink mimosa's all day) just one thing to the next. When I look at what goes on in one day, it's easy to remember why  I was looking for a boost. Now at 11:20 PM is the first time I am sitting with my own thoughts. I do feel ready for bed tonight, maybe that's because I know what the schedule for the rest of the week is shaping up to be. Here's a hint. Busy......

No comments:

Post a Comment