Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 26

What a day. It started with just a simple bike ride with some girlfriends. The ride was pretty low key, meaning no hills and not too many miles. With this low key ride, I was surprised and how much my butt hurt.  I was also shocked at how tired I was getting. When we started talking about calling it a day, I announced to the girls that I wanted to take off and get a good sprint in for as long as I could. Even with the tired legs I knew I had some fire inside. A new lap was coming so I started to gear up, and go! Well, those tired legs took me a few miles at a pretty high speed. It was so much fun to get back out on the bike again. The best part about the day is that it's evening time now, and I never felt exhausted today. There was no need for a nap, which used to be unusual for me, especially after a good work out.

Since I started taking Vitality I defiantly had this great,  happy feeling while I reaching my more energetic stage. Now it seems that I'm reaching a plateau, and the happy feeling and extra energy is becoming the "norm".

No comments:

Post a Comment